Mission & Goals
Ruby Drive Elementary School holds high expectations for students to become college and career ready in their academics and behavior so that they may be responsible, ethical and engaged members in a global society. We are committed to reaching these expectations through a collaboration of students, parents, staff and administration.
- We provide a nurturing environment where students feel comfortable learning.
- We view all students equally.
- We motivate all students.
- We provide students with tools to meet academic and social challenges in life.
- We expect every student to become a productive contributor to our school and society.
- We educate parents as to the expectations and standards for children.
- We improve standardized test scores.
- We expect every student to be learning to their highest potential.
- We are a united staff and community, working together to ensure that all students are making progress and achieving success at their ability level.